Friday, March 16, 2007

Enjoying the well-deserved rest

Ahh...It really feels GREAT! to wake up late in the morning, and not having to worry about lotsa stuff. ( Guess guys who are going through their service or having gone through their service would agree with me)

Everything seems nice. The weather, the sun, the wind, the thick bulky books that has been on my desk for a long Long~ time, and the TV! I am finally able to find time to watch the HK serials that my mom rented. One of which is 'Under the Canopy of Love', with Kevin Cheng and Niki Chow.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nevertheless, the first thing i did , was to look for a new phone. I have been loooking at the Sony Ericsson k00i and Nokia's N73 for quite a few months now. N73 is around S$500 and k800i is around S$ 300 (with plan).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I really really like the Nokia N73 but the price is really to ex for me. Should be going for the K800i.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home