Monday, March 05, 2007

My Friends

Since, I am moving on, to go to uni for Orientation, have fun and stuff, i decide to reminiscence a little.

First, i am gonna talk about Emily. I have been seeing her super frequently for about a year already and she really helps me out a lot in my work. haha. She's someone really really hardworking and diligent. Smart too, cannot anyhow 'smoke' her u knoE? lol.

She's really easy-going and nice to talk to (but can be quite fierce one). Don't play play. LoL.

She's also into hip-hop! and techno. Love that genre of music.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's her!

Well, there's also Cindy who tried so hard to make me exercise and encourage me to get in shape, but there's another story.

=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home