Sunday, February 25, 2007

New Blogskin

(Reposting under the same topic again. I try to remember what I was ranting about before my post was freaking deleted...here goes nth...)

Just fuck it.

Finally decided on using this simple typical Blogger template after keeping my blog in the 'freezer' for nearly 2 months. I feel darn stupid.

Prior to this, i have tried out various templates, ranging from Final Fantasy themes, Kingdom Hearts (with goody and donald duck background), Toilet Plumbing (yes, with those Pipes!), instruments and flower backgrounds but i just cant find one that is comfortable with the eyes.

So, after this thorough roundabout, I have returned to the simplest of simple backgrounds. A Blogger template. I guess simplicity IS beautiful.

Thank you Blogger, and thank You (whoever designed this blogskin template).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home