Sunday, October 29, 2006

Updates for my leg

Its been a little while....

Anyway, the surgical thread's been taken out and bandages removed.
Got a little stunned cuz my leg looks awfully swollen and bruised (like kena wack lidat). Oh anyway, let's hope everything turns out fine.

Doc tells me that the problem is due to tissues pressing onto my cartilege (did i spell that corrently? hmmZ...). Anyway, this seems to be a natural bodily reaction. So, in short, i guess he's telling me to go for my physio and live with the pain. OmiGosh.

But..but...but.. i am still carrying the hopes that i can recover completely and play tennis, badmination and all other stuff that i've missed out previously. Also wanna try out the rides at Escape theme park and run around the theme park like crazy. =)

Okay. That's all for my leg.

Signing off.

CiaoZ,
Mongalutus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home