Saturday, October 21, 2006

Chilling Out~

heyoZ,

Thank goodness that its Saturday! Phew....

After a totally boring week, where my schedule is all abt eating, sleeping, playing more ancient computer games than i can imagine myself playing, and watching stale sitcoms and serials by our local broadcasting station, i am Finally able to take the weekend break of playin and watching More stale stuff.

Anyway, jokes aside, its been really really stale rotting at home....

I am left with my Television, and Internet (Mr Brown Show)....so, Mr Brown, Please make more showS to entertain ME!

Anyway, to those who dropped a kind note to me and stuff, really thanks a lot for your concern. Appreciate it.

That's all for now~gonna continue drowning in this abyss of boredom.


cIaoZ,
Mongalutus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home